2004 5.9L Dodge Cummins Diesel
100 HP / UP TO 3 MPG
Mads Smarty-J06 JR POD
Junior J-06 POD
Smarty-J06 JR POD / Junior J-06 POD
* 3 Different CaTCHER Softwares
* DTC ( Diagnostic Trouble Codes ) reader in plain text interpretation
* ABS programming for tire height adjustment
* Upgrades throuch built in USB connector
* Automatic recovery of the ECM in case of an interrupted update.
* 3.5 - 6 minutes required to update ECM depending on truck model
* Power on Demand ( POD )
Fast guide to Smarty-JR POD Features
* CaTCHER software's inside
* Three different performance levels: 40 / 70 / 100 hp
* Improved fuel economy
* Optimized drivability
* Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster
than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about
3.5 to 5 minutes, depending on the truck model
* ABS tire height updates in just few seconds from 22,5" to 44"
* Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint
*Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares
With the Truck in park, activate cruise control. When dash light
illuninates hit set, this will activate high-idle. Use accell button on
steering wheel to set the rpm's in increments to the level you desire.
To turn the feature off, simply hit cancel on the cruise control or
tap the brake pedal.
* Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
* No tools required, no fuses to pull
* USB built in for simple updates from internet
* Easy installation
* Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
* Now with the Power on Demand function
Fast guide to Smarty-JR POD software levels
The horsepower settings have a modified "Torque
management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly
improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" Smarty means
safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
* SW # 1 : 40 Hp increase
* SW # 2 : 70 Hp increase
* SW # 3 : 100 Hp increase
Tested on stock trucks on a Dyno.
Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
The trucks were S T O C K, even the wastegate settings!
Smarty checked the "baseline" ( the stock truck Hp at the rear
wheels ) twice in a day in order to be sure about Smartys findings.
The above declared HP numbers are all rounded down to the
No trace is left in the ECM!
SmartyCR is the FIRST AND ONLY
downloader that does not erase any of the stored data in the
ECM. Smarty does NOT leave any electronic footprints in the
ECM or any other electronic module in the truck. Smarty does
NOT set ANY codes once the ECM is set back to stock. Smarty
does NOT need to have fuses pulled.
No matter what the competition claims , in one way or another
they're ALL detectable.
Smarty is NOT!
Yet, Smarty can not do one thing for you. Fix what others have
broken. Smarty can not restore a key on counter that another
downloader has erased . Smarty can not fix VIN# troubles
caused by other products. If your Check engine / ABS light is on
because another product has screwed your ECM, Smarty can
not fix it, the other guy HAS to...
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10
tenth of an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty
needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS
DTC Code reader
The name says it all.
You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in
plain English. That's old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first
one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good
( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again Smarty has done their
homework on the protocol. Less than 5 minutes. Three times
faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
Smarty has developed its own bootloader in order to not have to
pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason.
All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty
does everything else on it's own.
The CaTCHER softwares as they are today are only a starting point.