2011 6.7L Dodge Cummins Diesel
100 HP / UP TO 3 MPG
The Smarty does NOT support
Urea Cab and Chassis Trucks.
Smarty-J67 JR / Junior J-67
* CaTCHER Softwares
* DTC ( Diagnostic Trouble Codes ) reader in plain text
* ABS programming for tire height adjustment
* Upgrades throuch built in USB connector
* 5 minutes requiered to update ECM
Fast guide to Smarty-J67 JR Features
* CaTCHER software's inside
* Three different performance levels: 40 / 70 / 100 hp
* Improved fuel economy
* Optimized drivability
* Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster
than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about
* ABS tire height updates in just few seconds from 22,5" to 44"
* Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares
With the Truck in park, activate cruise control. When dash light
illuninates hit set, this will activate high-idle. Use accell button on
steering wheel to set the rpm's in increments to the level you desire.
To turn the feature off, simply hit cancel on the cruise control or
tap the brake pedal.
* Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
* No tools required, no fuses to pull
* USB built in for simple updates from internet
* Easy installation
* Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
* Programmable parameters for fine tuning
Fast guide to Smarty-J67 JR software levels
The horsepower settings have a modified "Torque
management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly
improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" Smarty means
safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
What features does this first release have?
Four power levels:
0 = Stock power level.
1 = +40 Hp
2 = +70 Hp
3 = +100 Hp
We have the customizable injection timings:
0 = Default
1 = OEM Stock timing
2 = Default low smoke timing
3 = Less timing advance than # 2
4 = MORE timing advance than # 2
Tested on stock trucks on a Dyno.
Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
The trucks were S T O C K, even the wastegate settings!
Smarty checked the "baseline" ( the stock truck Hp at the rear
wheels ) twice in a day in order to be sure about Smartys findings.
The above declared HP numbers are all rounded down to the
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10
tenth of an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty
needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS
DTC Code reader
The name says it all.
You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in
plain English. That's old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first
one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good
( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again Smarty has done their
homework on the protocol. Less than 5 minutes. Three times
faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
Smarty has developed its own bootloader in order to not have to
pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason.
All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty
does everything else on it's own.
The CaTCHER softwares as they are today are only a starting point.